Join the City of Beaumont as we light up the sky in celebration of America’s birthday! The annual Freedom Festival held on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, is an all-day event featuring food, fun, and free entertainment at Beaumont’s downtown Stewart Park. From a family-friendly tailgate zone to a block packed with local vendors to entertainment and a breathtaking fireworks display – the celebration has something for everyone!
- 5 p.m. – Dramarama
- 7:30 p.m. A Flock of Seagulls
- 9 p.m. - Fireworks
- Market Night & Kids Zone – Local food and merchandise vendors along with children’s activities hosted by Venture Church will be located on 10th Street from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Beer Booth - Hosted by Beaumont Lions Club
- Skate Park – The skate park is open to BMX bikes, skateboards and scooters until 3:45 p.m.
- BBQ Zone – Vehicles, BBQing and socializing are welcome in the northernmost section of the park located near 11th Street.
- Entertainment – Concerts take place near 9th Street & Maple Avenue. Guests are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets and shade canopies.
- 9th Street - between Orange Avenue & Maple Avenue
- 10th Street - between Orange Avenue & Maple Avenue
- Orange Avenue - between 8th Street and 10th Street
- Maple Avenue - between 8th Street and 10th Street
Stewart Park is located at 985 Maple Avenue. Alcohol, pets and smoking/vaping are not permitted during this special event. For more information regarding the Beaumont 4th of July Freedom Festival including becoming a vendor, please call (951) 769-8524.