Welcome to the Beaumont Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if the online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Did this incident occur outside the Beaumont Police Department, California city limits?
- Did this occur on a state freeway?
If you answered yes to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
If you answered no to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. You can also dial 1-844-972-1573 to be taken to a prompt to enter your cell phone number and receive a link directly to our online reporting.
To file a report, go to our ONLINE REPORTING PORTAL
After the Report Process
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted," showing that your police report has been accepted.
- Be given a temporary police report case number, once approved you will receive a valid police report case number (see below).
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Please note the following:
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed
- Upon review, if further information in your case is needed, you may be contacted. If you do not respond to our request within 30 days, your report will automatically be rejected.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Check your junk mail or spam inbox if the tracking number is not received within 15 minutes after submitting the report. Furthermore, add the email BeaumontPD@coplogic.com to your trusted email list.
What Incidents Can Be Reported
Using the Beaumont Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Custody Order violations
- Harassing Phone Call
- Hit and Run
- Identity Theft
- Non injury Vehicle Accident
- Lost Property
- Vehicle Burglary
- Vehicle Tampering
Additional Online Reporting for Informational Purposes
Disclaimer: The categories listed below should only be used for information purposes only. If you are reporting a crime, please contact the Beaumont Police Department Dispatch Center at 951-769-8500.
View recent crime locations in your neighborhoods.