Fixed Route System
Walmart Bus Stop Rehab
The Walmart Bus Stop will be CLOSED for 30 days beginning Tuesday, September 7 for rehabilitation of the shelter and surrounding area. Beaumont Transit, Banning Connect, RTA, and Sunline will be utilizing the Sonic cut-out for the Walmart time point during construction. In addition, all agencies will be using RTA stop (in front of Canes) as a sweep pick-up only.
The upgraded shelter will feature two 24ft shelters, new benches, trash cans, bicycle racks, an information kiosk and updated landscaping. We look forward to bringing these enhancements to this regional transit connection point.
***Face coverings are REQUIRED to be worn by all people while on public transportation per CDC Order***
Express Regional Service
- Commuter Link 120 (PDF) - Weekday service connecting Beaumont to the San Bernardino Transit Center.
- Commuter Link 125 (PDF) - Weekday service connecting Beaumont to Redlands and Loma Linda VA Hospital
- Casino Express (PDF) - Weekday service connecting Beaumont to the Cabazon Outlets and Morongo Resort and Casino.
General Fixed Route Weekday Service
- Route 3 (PDF) - Weekday service to Walmart, Sundance, Beaumont High, both middle schools, Chatigny Rec Center, and portions of Cherry Valley.
- Route 4 (PDF) - Weekday service to Walmart, Chatigny Rec Center, Beaumont Library, mid-town Beaumont, and both middle schools. Route 4 offers an alternate route upon request to the industrial area of Beaumont including Amazon and Wolverine as well as to Three Rings Ranch Park.
- Route 3/4 (PDF) - Saturday service from Cherry Valley to Beaumont via Pennsylvania Ave including Beaumont Library, Walmart, and 6th Street.